We offer complete overhauling of cylinder heads for power generators from 1MW to 12MW. The overhauling consists of:
- Disassembly of all components and parts while checking their condition.
- Complete cleaning of cylinder head and components.
- Changing all necessary parts while checking of availability of spare parts at customers warehouse or are ordered directly.
- Grinding of valves, valve seats, heat seal contacts, and where necessary while checking the allowed tolerance.
- Documentation of all the procedure and measurements on a report which is handed with the cylinder head.
Cylinder liners are also overhauled as part of the general scheduled maintanance of the generators and their cylinder heads. The overhaul includes:
- Cleaning of the liners.
- Honing of the liner bore according to its specification of roughness and cross-hatching.
- Belzona application where necessary.
- Lapping/grinding of top and bottom rims.
- Application of necessary protection.
- Documentation of all the procedure and measurements on a report which is handed with the cylinder liner.
Our trained team have a Chris-Marine tools and certification.